You as a Consumer have the right to Dispute any inaccurate data on your Consumer File. To file a Dispute, fill out the form below and one of our Dispute Agents will get in touch with you soon. Our TollFree Dispute Line is currently on maintenance, using the form below is free of charge. Make sure to provide as much information as possible, so our Dispute Agents can evaluate your case better.